Monday 29 June 2020

Java apple

These Java apple was bought from a supermarket at Chennai ( India) .We normally call it as chambakka . I love eating it with little salt and red chilli powder.I love these and the moment I saw them I got it . I have seen many of these trees in kerela (India) but not in tamilnadu .

So this is called chambakka or Java apple and has a sweet and sour taste . Not everybody likes it but I love them . I prepare good pickles with it sometimes .

It has many health benefits for every age groups including pregnant woman  . I would say to try once if you find it somewhere . You will definitely love this fruits .


4 comments:

  1. Yes, quite familiar with this. Indeed they are tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes even for the same . Sitting here and thinking about kerela .That's all I can do now .

      Delete

Azerbaijan, Baku City

Turkey was in the list actually but whenever we wanted to go there was an earthquake, then we thought of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan , looking...