Thursday 11 October 2018

Mylapore 2018

Long time ..

Having my sister's wedding next month it's a tight schedule that's going on but I managed to visit the mylapore kapaleeshwara temple this evening .The main reason to go was sight seeing of dolls , flowers ,roadside shops,saravana bhavan hotel and the crowd .I bought few elephant and cow dolls then few park items ,glass bangles and the nostalgic pambaram for my brother .

The feel was really energizing and colourful .What a beautiful place .For a moment i thought if at all I had a house there instead of nanganallur how great it would have been .Anyhow I am keeping it low ,no greed:)

So I ended the day with idly sambar .

I think you all should visit mylapore once in lifetime during navarathri just to get that feel.

Posting few pictures for you guys .

Post in your experiences or what you think about this post .

Aksi posting my Chennai golu 2018.








My Chennai house golu .

10 comments:

  1. Seems mind-blowing.Thank you for sharing these lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you .Hope you are doing well .stay safe .

      Delete
  3. Did u know that Mylapore is the birth place of Thiruvalluvar ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I actually dint know . Thanks for your note . Stay safe

      Delete
  4. That top brings back memories of my school days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes for me too that's why I bought it . Stay safe .much love

      Delete

Azerbaijan, Baku City

Turkey was in the list actually but whenever we wanted to go there was an earthquake, then we thought of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan , looking...